Cameroon Association for Online Examinations Preparation, was founded in 2013, in accordance with Law N°. 90-53 of 19 December 1990 on freedom of association in cameroon. It is a learned society, non-governmental, apolitical, consisting of professionnals educators and experts in many industry.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The CASONEP aims to assist students in the preparation of certificate examinations in Cameroon, and also act as a liaison between students in Cameroon and other professional institutions abroad; thus giving Cameroonian students the opportunity to obtain professional diplomas and certifications from these institutions.
The CASONEP aims to:
- To help promote the use of information technology at all levels of education;
- To assist students in the preparation and registration of certificate exams in Cameroon;
- To help encourage reading and research through our multimedia library;
- To empower teachers and researchers with new skills in education with technology;
- Provide leadership in the development of collaborative, professional relationships with schools, organizations, and other institutions focused on the improvement of education in schools, communities, and workplace settings;
- Enhance the effective and efficient management of the association.